Učitel anglického jazyka.
CEET s.r.o. Sept. 2014 – June 2015
· Project based work for Czech Ministry of Education and EU
· Taught in eight different Czech public schools in different cities in central Bohemia
· Taught grades 2 to 9, and also teachers and administrators
· Utilized CLIL teaching methodology
· Positively received by both students and teachers
INSTITUT JAZYKOVÉHO VZDĚLÁVÁNÍ, s.r.o. Jan. 2012 – Sept. 2014
· Students ages 18 and up from all levels.
· Large post-secondary courses, 1 on 1 lessons, group lessons.
· Test preparation, Business English, Intensive courses, Public courses, conversation.
· Positive feedback from students
Sunrise Language Academy Nov. 2013 – Sept. 2014
· Teaching 1 on 1 classes in Prague for this Pardubice based school
Organic English Oct. 2013 - Present
· Teaching children between 6 – 10 years old.
· Long 3 hour lessons, must be creative.
· Picking up children from school/teaching at student’s homes.
Prazske vzdelavaci stredisko Summer 2014
· 2 and 4 week courses.
· Classes of about 14 students, 13 to 16 years old.
· Responsible for planning both educational and entertaining materials for 180 minutes daily.
Caledonian School, Prague, Czech Republic November 2011
Northwestern Michigan College, Traverse City, MI, USA May 2011 Associate in Science and Arts
More about me:
After teaching English for more than three years I feel I have gained a lot of useful experience and improved many times over as a teacher. I am able to plan creative and consistent lessons and teach them in a professional manner on any number of subjects.